TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Remote control turns on tv,but no stations come on. I have…

Customer Question
Remote control turns on...

Remote control turns on tv,but no stations come on

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes,I have the antenna connected

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

32hfl5561v127

Thanks for the info

- Was the TV working fine with the same antenna for the channels?

No

OK, so it is the first time hooking up an antenna to this TV?