TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I subscribed to Dekkoo but it will not play on my TV.

Customer Question
I subscribed to Dekkoo...

I subscribed to Dekkoo but it will not play on my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I subscribed to dekkoo on my computer and when I entered the code from my tv 8TGA the respond says it was not correct

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Iwant the activationnon my TV

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still need the assistance, thank you.

Where did you enter the code into?

Entered code on my TVsd directed

Where did you enter it?

Entered it on my computer
You call me and I won't charge you a penny.

I am not sure what you mean