TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot get TNT or ESPN on tv

Customer Question
cannot get TNT or ESPN on tv
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model number of the tv?

How do you get your channels? Cable/satellite? Antenna?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Samsung. Flat large screen.
Direct tv
Please unplug power to your direct receiver box for at least 5 minutes. Then replug, wait 5 more and try again. Let me know the results.