TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Does the model 42lw6500ta have Internet option ... L just go…

Customer Question
Hi does the model...

Hi does the model 42lw6500ta have Internet option ... L just go internet on and I'm trying to connect to the tv but when I go into the screen showing Internet it's not high lighted

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your 42LW6500TA?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It's wireless internet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please reply back if still need assistance

Thanks

Network setting none network status not connected
That's what comes up on the screen for network, is there anything I can use or do to have it connected to wireless internet.

What type of internet connection you're trying on this TV?

Is it wired or wireless?