TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought my 3rd note. I got note 8. Cannot open it as…

Customer Question
Hi, I just bought...

Hi, I just bought my 3rd note. I got note 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Cannot open it as phone needs the password and says not correct. Now what.

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is ***** ***** phone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.