TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The tv works with dish, but I cannot get the remote to

Customer Question
The tv works with...

The tv works with dish, but I cannot get the remote to switch over to other apps such as Netflix, hulu......

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Is there a place on tv where that would be located

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just put new batteries it will only turn on and off. I will look for model

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 3 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

I will need the model number to proceed. Please let me know when you have it.