TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just tried to sign in and watch DirecTV Now on my TV at

Customer Question
Just tried to sign...

Just tried to sign in and watch DirecTV Now on my TV at home, I signed in, and it tells me “Where are you? Enable location services so you can enjoy DIRECTV NOW. Go to settings, select Privacy, the Location Services, then DIRECTV NOW. (Ref, #1302)

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I just tried using my phone, it works fine. Can’t use it on my TV

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Why do I need to do a factory reset on my phone ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It works on my phone, it is not working on my Smart TV at home Is there a phone number for support ?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. DirecTV Now works on my iPhone & iPad. Does not work on my Smart TV, I don’t know why they are asking me to do a factory reset on my phone ? I need someone I can talk with, is there nobody to actually talk with ? If this is how the support is for DIRECTV NOW, I just purchased it yesterday, I will be canceling it before I’m charged again, this is not good customer support, I can talk with tech support for my regular DirecTV, I have not been able to use DirecTV Now. I have been waiting for over 4 - 6 hours ? This will not work for me, just texting each other

We are not DirecTV.