TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am looking for help with my cable tv and don' know where…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for help with my cable tv and don' know where to go for help. I live in Azusa Los Angeles county and have charter cable. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Samsung and I don't the model. The only channel I am able to get is NBC Channel 4. Everso often the channels switch and then go back to NBC. I have had the tv at least 10 years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just have Charter Cable. The menu isn't working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing . Went to change the channel last night and every channel showed NBC. Figured it would reset itself by morning and it didn't. The power switch was off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Let me check the tv. I just reset the power and all the channels are back. I don't have a clue why. Thank You for your help. If it happens again I will get back to you. Sue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.