TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It will not stay on worked fine tester today it keeps

It will not stay...

It will not stay on worked fine tester today it keeps shutting off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sylvania

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No keeps shutting off right after I turn it on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sylvania? What happened right before this?

Nothing just shut it off before went to bed

3/24/2018
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Please try to get the model number off the back of the tv. If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?

model #LC32ISS9+B BAUGHT IM 1909

Sorry model number is ***** quite right... Can I assume it is a 32" Sylvainia?

Try again on the purchase date... I know it's not 1909.

Your phone request is posted to all experts, but I am not available by phone currently. In the mean time you and I can continue our chat.....

Sorry model number is ***** quite right... Can I assume it is a 32" Sylvainia?Try again on the purchase date... I know it's not 1909.
LCD

Can I assume it is a 32" Sylvainia?

When did you buy the tv?

Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
I will recheck model #
stevenl1469
Phone call session started