TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Unable to pull up ESPN / acc games.. Showing conned to

Customer Question
Unable to pull up...

Unable to pull up ESPN / acc games.. Showing conned to Internet . Reflects 0066: no account return from upda. Was watching yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your ESPN?

Unable to watch ESPN/ACC ,

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Unable to to watch ESPN/ACC which was available yesterday. When trying to pull up we get 0066:no a count retuned from upda

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It still is not working

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Still not working
Not interested in paying additional charges.
  1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.