TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have HD HOMERUN DUO and it is pixellating on the LG Webos…

Customer Question
I have HD HOMERUN...

I have HD HOMERUN DUO and it is pixellating on the LG Webos TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

I just purchased it don't have model number at hand

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes.problem just on HD homerun

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I installed HD homerun duo a week ago and the reception pixellates. It is not the TVs fault IMO. But I wondered if the TV is just not compatible HD homerun

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.