TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I download the Vudu and Amazon apps to my BD-J5700?

Customer Question
How do I download...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Standby

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tv menu works, I only have this problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your? What happened right before this?

I have the BD-F5700 that can’t get Amazon, works fine, but this new one was supposed to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just tat the tv is fine. The BD is supposed to get the other apps

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, too late. As soon as I entered my credit card info for the $5 deposit there was an error and I got kicked out of the system. I have since been charged the $5, then another $23. You experts might be real, but the website is a scam.