TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is the LC-42SB45U model a smart TV. Sharp. LC-42sb45u is the…

Customer Question
Is the LC-42SB45U model...

Is the LC-42SB45U model a smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LC-42sb45u is the serial number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

No issues. wondering if this TV will accept a fire stick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 3 months ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

It is not a smart TV, however that doesn't prevent you from using a Fire Stick. A Fire Stick is used to turn a non-smart TV into a smart TV. Plug it into an HDMI port on your computer, you have three to choose from (2 on the back, one on the side). Use the INPUT button on your TV remote to change the input to the HDMI connection you used (HDMI 4, 5 or 6). Your Fire stick should come right up, and you can start using it immediately.

Please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you still need help, please reply.