TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Looks like solarization. Rca led32b30rqd made in 2012. Its…

Customer Question
Looks like solarization Technician's...

Looks like solarization

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Rca led32b30rqd made in 2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, its strange that when the picture fades out the picture is clear and normal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LED32B30RQD? What happened right before this?

Worked fine one day then next it was like this its at our cabin with a power company that doesn't seem al that reliable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. I need to see a picture of this. Please use the "Add Files" link on your chat window to send me a picture.