TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am staying at a friend’s condo and last night when I hit…

Customer Question
I am staying at...

I am staying at a friend’s condo and last night when I hit the System On/Off button to activate the TV , all that happened was the screen showed a wide blue band with the message No video signal. The remote control did appear to go through all of the various choices on the buttons below the System one( CBL, TV, MENU..etc) ...but I am without any TV ...

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes, there are three cables...

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I just did the same thing I had done for the first 5 days here in the condo I am visiting....the owner is away....and the screen is still showing a blue band of colour with the words No video signal.
I do not want to pay $26.00 to correct this problem....I am only here for a few more days and we have another TV that is serviced by Spectrum that doesn’t this problem.

This is a paid service. Do you want to continue?

I don’t understand what you mean by a paid service....the owner told me to contact Spectrum and they would help me solve whatever technical issue this particular TV is having....I already gave a credit card number for what I believed was a $5.00 refundable cost to initiate contact with Spectrum....perhaps I have inadvertently contacted some other service.
I DO NOT wish to continue this online contact. I will let the owner of the condo know about my inability to have the problem corrected .

OK

Contact customer service 1-***-***-****