TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bough a LG 65 inches TV. I have to install it on the…

Hello, I just bough a...
Hello, I just bough a LG 65 inches TV. I have to install it on the wall. I have a partial mountain kit, I miss the piece the goes at he back of the TV. Can you recommend what to do ? I do have photos of the piece on the wall
3/24/2018
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i need help

What is the make/model of the mount?

I believe is a Paramount . There is no make or model.

The mounts come as a set -- I am not aware of any place that has pieces of that mount since they are generally inexpensive

i ll buy a new one . Ok thanks

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Harry, Customer Service