TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to order a clicker. Its a tv. 2006. I lost it.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to order a clicker

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Its a tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2006

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I lost it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Model # 26hlv66 tac0607 serial# *****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.