TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When the tv is turned off it make a VERY LOUD SOUND. Also…

Customer Question
When the tv is...

When the tv is turned off it make a VERY LOUD SOUND. Also the audio is very fast.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. The same thing happend about 4 months ago amd yor tech fixed it on the phone. The TV is in a different room. can you call me?

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Some cables are black and some are grey

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can he call me on my phone? The TV is in a different room and I cannot run back and forth between the tv and the computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.