TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture is notclear. 2 years old. Visio.D32hm-EO. Only…

Customer Question
The picture is notclear ...

The picture is notclear

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2 years old. Visio.D32hm-EO

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only use one. Menu worksbutcan’t figure out how to set all things in the picture menu.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I don’t know if ihitsomething but it suddenly said no signal and when I got a picture back it was distorted. It happened yesterday. I have greT sound and get all stations.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

If you use another input like a DVD player is it the same using that?