TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a KDL-40BX450 TV. The software is v.2005. I see that…

Customer Question
I have a KDL-40BX450...

I have a KDL-40BX450 TV. The software is v.2005. I see that an update to v.2007 was issued in 2010, but I cannot find the update file.to instatl it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

The TV is working nicely. Should I even bother?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

I never update the software on this TV. I did on an even older KDK-26L5000.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else. I told you KDL-40L450,, software v 2005.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Let me know when you're here in the chat.