TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my signal to one of my tv's. i have pushed the…

I have lost my...

I have lost my signal to one of my tv's. i have pushed the reset button, pulled my card out and reinstalled it. /still nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo lcd(FW32D06F had it about 6 months.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

Started last night. Nothing My tv in livingroom (with HD)is working good.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have used the help on the tv3 or four times to no availe.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Direct Tv only.

OK, following troubleshooting step should be tried that might help
- Have you tried to disconnect TV and cable box power cords from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Phone call session started

Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed or I'll close it for you and we can continue troubleshooting here in text chat

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have unplugged the tv and the direct box for 10+ minutes replugged back and let the tv check for signals, now ready for your phone call.

OK, making call now

http://www.shopjimmy.com/sanyo-a6af4mma-001-main-board-power-supply-for-fw32d06f-me1-serial.htm

Please click on above link to view the main board image and price info

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use the following link to get a list of TV repair shops in the area which will help to get repair quote...
http://www.tvrepairpros.com/
http://www.tvrepairman.com/
I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective board replacement to resolve the issue
I trust my input will help you out to make the decision about this TV repair or invest that money in new replacement TV
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have swapped boxes with the good tv and no signal to this tv. Iam going to put everything back as I had it and request Direct tv teck to my house. Thank you

If this TV's box is working on the other TV and the other TV's box doesn't show up any picture on this TV then it is the TV internal failure and the mainboard replacement is needed at this point to resolve the problem

Directv tech may not help you, however, please call at 1-***-***-**** for Directv tech visit

Thanks

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician