TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an old Panasonic th50pz700u plasma with 2 problems.

Customer Question
I have an old...

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TH50PZ700U?

2007

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

1. randomly powers off. power switch light goes off. no trouble code pattern on power led. turn tv back on and tv is fine. could go 2 weeks before it powers off again. always comes back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

2. occasionally, in the center area of the screen, there is a snow pattern. doesn't always do it and is only visible with flesh tones, reds or oranges. tv programming like "the incredibles" really shows it with the reds of their suits.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
yessir. still need help.

Unfortunately, the TV will need to be repaired -- The bad news is that it is an 11 year old TV so it will likely cost around or more than buying a new TV. The good news is that the TV ended up lasting 11 years.

Louie, Technician