TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is not my laptop is my tv. Is not my laptop. I have a 2007…

Customer Question
Is not my laptop...

Is not my laptop is my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Is not my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have a 2007 Toshiba 43" flat screen TV and the stand by light goes on but will not turn on. I unplugged it and plugged it back on to see if it will reset but it does the same. the stand by light goes on in interval's of 3.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

For a wile was pressing the power button and held it until it came on but is not working anymore.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Netman1000,
 replied 27 days ago
Netman1000

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

TV Technician: Netman1000,
 replied 27 days ago

What is the model number of the TV?

Louie, Technician