TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a smart TV and I get captions on Samsung remote but…

Customer Question
I have a smart...

I have a smart TV and I get captions on Samsung remote but no captions on the charger remote. On 94 and ideas and I need captions.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Why I think I can get all the Channels but I can't get captions on any

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the second time that this is happened is matter-of-fact they came on for a few minutes couple hours ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is it you're trying to watch that you want captions for?

Apps on the tv, like netflix? Or cable/satellite channels?

All of the channels on my smart TV it is a samsung
NO I AM DEAF
Now you start adding $. CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP RIGHT NOW
are you going to answer me?

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I am not asking for anything else. Please focus on the chat here only for this to be productive.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

I need complete and specific details to be able to help you.

What is the model number from the back of the tv,

and what specific content are you watching. "channels" is very broad. Are you watching apps? Or cable/satellite channels? Or something else.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?