TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HOW TO FIX RCA 32 INCH FLAT SCREEN DISTORTED/FUZZY DISPLAY.

Customer Question
HOW TO FIX...

HOW TO FIX RCA 32 INCH FLAT SCREEN DISTORTED/FUZZY DISPLAY

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF POSSIBLE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I BELIEVE THE PROBLEM IS IN THE RCA SETUP. THERE ARE MANY PLACES TO GO FOR SETTINGS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH SETTINGS TO SELECT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I never resolved the problem. I had a great deal of frustration trying, so I just purchased a new television, If possible can I cancel my account with you and get a refund for either $5 or $36 credited back to my account. I appreciate your efforts. I seldom need assistance but this one blew my mind because I had seen the screen very clearly one night and the next day it was fuzzy. Please let me know,
Incidentally, Harry, $36 has already been withdrawn from my account. I know I misunderstood the charges. I still have the RCA installed and I thought it would only cost the $31 if you resolved my problem. I still have the problem and I will continue to get it resolved until I receive and set up the new television when I receive it. You said something about $26 and now I am thoroughly confused....Cal me tomorrow afternoon. I would appreciate that...