TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv Just stopped like it was unpluged what happened

Customer Question
My tv Just stopped...

My tv Just stopped like it was unpluged what happened checked everything tried both remotes and nothing dead!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I’ll try it again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No i guess not nothings happened everything else in house is fine

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 30 days ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. What's the model number from the back of the TV? How old is it?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Sorry figured it out how do I get my money back
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Hello!!

Happy to hear you're up and running! You can get a refund >>here<<.

Louie, Technician