TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I m having problems with your video services. Samsung smart…

Customer Question
I m having problems...

I m having problems with your video services

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Samsung smart tv

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure what model but it is maybe 3 years okd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No only amazon I was never able to launch the video services

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I was never able to launch the video services

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Samsung model UN46EH5300FXZA. Trouble with amazon video

I can see that you mentioned "your video services" -- We are not Amazon.

The message on my tv screen directed me to you?

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Not sure how I got to your site but if this not where I need to be please let customer service know