TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why can‘t we get Prezi.com play on our smart 4K TV? 14

Customer Question
Why can‘t we get...

Why can‘t we get Prezi.com play on our smart 4K TV?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 4K?

14 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV Menü workd! Other inputs work well

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 4K? What happened right before this?

Since we started with Prezi! It tells us the Samsung browser doesn‘t like this SW package

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please, still need an answer

Unfortunately, you cannot use Prezi.com on your TV

Ridiculous response! We knew that
The question is WHY, and that question has not been answered
Will tell everybody to NEVER request anything thru this channel
The charge of $ 38 for such a response is CRAZY ��

OK

No service required

OK