TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Terk indoor antenna vizio tv sony sound system every time i…

Customer Question
Terk indoor antenna vizio...

Terk indoor antenna vizio tv sony sound system every time i go outside or watch tv the sound cuts out and we have to shut it off and turn on again

Technician's Assistant: Is your Vizio TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been told it might be the antenna it faces sw

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.