TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

This is about my direct tv now. it wants my e mail and

Customer Question
This is about my...

This is about my direct tv now. it wants my e mail and password. why? its not taking what im giving them how do u do capitals on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV Now?

It tells me my info is wrong

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No not sure about unplugging tv as I may have to set my roku up again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure what else to ask go ahead

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I tried changing my password ***** the computer and now that dept. is not working is there a problem yes I still need help

What exactly is the issue? Typing capital letters on the ROKU?

i cant afford to keep spending money on getting a question or two answered. Perhaps I should try another company for the tv

Would you like to continue?