TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

HOW TO CONECT A VCR/DVD PLAYER TO A SAMSUNG LN32D450G1D TV.

Customer Question
HOW TO CONECT A...

HOW TO CONECT A VCR/DVD PLAYER TO A SAMSUNG LN32D450G1D TV. THERE OS A BLUE HOLE CIRCLED IN YELLOW WHICH I ASSUMED THE YELLOW CORD WENT INTO SINCE THERE IS NO YELLOW SPOT. cAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LN32D450G1D?

MAYBE 5 YRS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the tv menu to select shows works. when I had just a vcr, it worked with the tv and the separate dvd works. what I am having trouble with is an old vcr/dvd combo

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your LN32D450G1D? What happened right before this?

I didn't have the combo before this. What I want to do is put vcr recordings of my kids onto dvd discs

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That I jknow of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full brand and model number of the DVD/VCR please?

Are you there and do you need assistance with this?