TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV is not going on and there are now two lights blinking.

TV is not going...

TV is not going on and there are now two green lights blinking. The on light and the OPC light.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Surge

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No. Do I do that from the Surge Protector?

I don't have any supporting docs.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My TV is a SHARP AQUOS Model # L-C4655U and Serial # A811827373. Hopes this helps.
Can you give me an idea of how much longer I will need to wait?
3/24/2018
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Do you still need help with the Sharp?

I’m here now.
Tv just went on

OK, great! I'll leave your question open for a little while, just to see if it acts up again.

If you're seeing offers for additional services (like phone calls), rest assured those are coming from the site and not me. They're automated.

stevenl1469
Phone call session started