TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have he message "no Signal. Check the external input or…

Customer Question
I have he message...

I have he message "no Signal. Check the external input or select another input using the INPUT button"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Exfinity. do you mean of the tv?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hang on...

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Hmm. Don't know the model. It's a Sony, a few years old. Yes, the TV menu works. Earlier today I was at least able to switch to HDMI3 and watch my appletv but that doesn't work now either!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

We got the message on HDMI1 and switched to apple tv and that worked. I've uplugged several times, doesn't seem to help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Sure, the tv in the bedroom works so maybe it is a sony problem and not a cable problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Where on the tv is the Comcast box and appletv connected? What is the model number of the tv?
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.