TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I ha 've a un32eh6300 and i cant open apps or ama,on but my…

Customer Question
I ha 've a...

I ha 've a un32eh6300 and i cant open apps or ama,on but my netflicks and hbo are find how do i dowoad amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to HBO?

No HBO and netflicks work but I just got Amazon prime and I .ca access on .y newer Samsung but no this o e

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes it works on the new Samsung but won't open on this one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to start over I ave tied in my issue twice

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the tv
Unfortunately the short answer is that you cannot. The tv itself is the issue here, as it is an older model from 2012 it is now past it’s service life and has not been supported for many years in terms of software updates. It is limited to just the few apps on it now. It is not possible to add or download new ones. To get that type of content you’d have to purchase an external streaming device such as a Roku or firetv. Best regards ***** ***** for the news