TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a new sony tv that came with Amazon video. Every…

Customer Question
We have a new...

We have a new sony tv that came with Amazon video. Every time we try to watch a movie it stops and a message comes up saying "insufficient bandwidth" or internet not connected which is not the case. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Amazon Video?

Internet not connected which is not the case.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes and we have no problem with any of our computers in the house. They are all connected and working; just fine. Netflix is available and we don't have any problems with anything by Amazon

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. When watching Amazon, are your other computers turned on and connected to the internet?

as well as our phones

Okay. Are you chatting with me from your computer now?

My phone

If possible, please log into one of your computers and go to this link: http://www.speedtest.net/ I would like to know what download speed you have, please.

Have you been able to check your download speed?

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed and I will return as soon as possible to assist you.