TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It says no channels in master list. I think it's D32hn-E4.

Customer Question
It says no channels...

It says no channels in master list

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I think it's D32hn-E4

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu shows up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

TV is brand new. Just setting up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure. Just want sound and picture

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To fix this error on your Vizio TV, see the following guide:

https://youtu.be/Tk7EUAEncsQ

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------