TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just got a 55in insignia tv model # NS-55D420NA16, which is…

Customer Question
Just got a 55in...

Just got a 55in insignia tv model # NS-55D420NA16, which is not turning on. the red indicator is on,

Technician's Assistant: Is your NS-55D420NA16 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That all I know for now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 4 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

your mainboard has died in commin in this brand of tv if you will send me your modle number again i will send you the link to the board