TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased sony 4khd television. does this have a

Customer Question
I just purchased sony...

I just purchased sony 4khd television. does this have a power cord? i didn't have one in the box.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 4KHD?

I purchased it yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I haven't been able to start it as i have to upgrade my directv boxes in the morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just ---how do i plug it in to an outlet?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 4 months ago
Ronald Brock

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question. Inside the box, or possibly on the outside, it should list what is included with your box. 99.9% of TVs should come with a power cord included, but I would double check the instruction booklet to make sure that one was supposed to be included. If it was and one did not come with your purchase of the tv, you would need to return it to the store and let them know that there was not one included so they can exchange it with another tv that does have one included.

TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 4 months ago

do you still need assistance with your question?