TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We brought the 65 inch Vizio TV and it goes off and on and…

Customer Question
We brought the 65...

We brought the 65 inch Vizio TV and it goes off and on and continue to say no signal for HMDI

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

VIZIO SmartCastizio 12/2017

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I trying that now .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Before going off and on it it would state no signal for the HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well we going to try connect to another source and see if for now it it continue.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the Vizio? What is connected to the TV's HDMI port?

Did you need assistance with anything today??