TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 55 inch tv Internet is not connect to the internet but my…

Customer Question
My 55 inch tv...

My 55 inch tv Internet is not connect to the internet but my network is. How can i fix This ?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

My internet connection is great. I restarted it. Everything is good

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.