TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not remember password for Amazon Prime TV Movies. ??

Customer Question
Can not remember password...

Can not remember password ***** Amazon Prime TV Movies

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Prime?

??

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Prime? What happened right before this?

Have not been able to tune into Amazon Prime for TV. Been watching Netflix

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.