TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No problem with the TV last night however this a.m. turned…

Customer Question
Hi no problem...

Hi no problem with the TV last night however this a.m. turned it on and within 4-5 minutes lost both audio and visual The model # is L32B1120....your thoughts please

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

All white ...3 strands together one with a narrow red band, the second with a yellow and the last balck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Contacted my cable server as well and they could not help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Did the audio and video go out at the same time, or separately? Does the TV turn on and off normally?