TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not come on, light keeps flashing on front of tv…

Tv will not come...

Tv will not come on , ***** *****ght keeps flashing on front of tv

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

wd-60738

Thanks for the info

Flashing ***** *****ght is an error code that shows the lamp cover sensor switch on the TV is open

Did you put the lamp cover back on the TV?

Shahid
Shahid, Technician
stevenl1469
Phone call session started