TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV doesn't work. Visio - I'll have to look up the model.

Customer Question
My TV doesn't work. ...

My TV doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio - I'll have to look up the model. Wait a minute. M261VP

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Last week my remote stopped working correctly, and I could only get a few channels, then none. All of the lights are out on the comcast box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the TV menu works, and I am able to select the correct input

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Is it Comcast remote that isn't working for channels?

It started with the remote not working correctly, then it stopped working at all along with the TV. I don’t know how I got to you. I was trying to get to customer service on the comcast website, and suddenly I was on your site. I didn’t realize that until I paid.

OK, please contact customer service via help link on this website main page if you're here by mistake

Thanks

I think I need to go back to the Comcast site and work with them. Can you refund my charge?

Thanks

Where is the help link?