TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our remote does not work someone could of dropped it we

Customer Question
Our remote does not...

Our remote does not work someone could of dropped it we would like to order another one.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

NS-39L240A13 REV.D

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I haven't tried menu options i am not real smart on computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only thing i would rather do a check over phone

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 27 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

I can provide you remote supplier link so you can order it

Will that info serve the purpose?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I DID NOT CLICK ON $33 A MONTH when i seen that i went back and removed my info they said someone would be right with me i wanted more than half an hour and no one came i called my bank and 'Just Answer' took money of my visa while i was waiting for them to come back.They tried to trick me i am going to fight this,this is bad bussiness.I am not paying $33 a month for anything i did not agree to it.MY CONCERN IS ARE THEY GOING TO TRY TO BILL ME $33 A MONTH?I DID NOT CLICK ON THAT OPTION!

I have no info about billing/ money matters here, please contact customer service at(###) ###-####for billing query

Thanks

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Do you really except me to pay you $26 after what i been through on this web site!Never again!
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
i have insignia address i will order from them or a honest company.

- Did you get my reply having the customer service phone number?

I'm a TV tech and just a site user like you or someone else, I have no control over billing matters

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I do not want anthing to do with this web site ever again i do not want any free trials on anything I don't need a technician on call out tv works fine i only needed a remote.I do not want this service ( i did not click on the option) or any other! We are senior citizens we live on a budget i would never click on anything $33 or more a month never! My husband seen what happened he knows i did not click on that option.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Will i have to pay for the supplier link could you please put the phone number back to call if the call is free
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I found the number on this page Customer service(###) ###-####is this call free or will i have to pay $26

Its a toll-free number

Louie, Technician