TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is zoomed in and I can't change it. It's a Panasonic,

Customer Question
My TV is zoomed...

My TV is zoomed in and I can't change it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Panasonic, but I don't know the model number it's about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works and all sources have this problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

I don't remember if it was correct ever, but we recently changed from AT&T cable to Xfinity

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

There is a H Size option but it's not able to be changed on the full screen setting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?