TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was messing with meun setting and a function that said…

Customer Question
I was messing with...

I was messing with meun setting and a function that said lock front button and I confirmed on accident so now tv won't turn on because I locked all funtions of buttons

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Wall power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Tried unplugging but not for one or two minutes maybe like 30 or 40 seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What I was trying to do was set it to antenna a to get cable through it because the TV is set on a antenna be and then in the mix of that I accidentally blocked all functions by putting a lock on the buttons

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
I was in the menu for functions trying to turn the TV to antenna a because the TV is set on antenna B which is air channels versus cable channels
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

NOTE: The phone call or any other offer is automated and did not send by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat

/

Model #isWS-55411

OK, do you have Mitsubishi remote that came with the TV and is it working?

No just my fingers to function tv but cable converter box thru Mediacom and remote for that
I can get it to blink twice the power light and then it stops and then it blinks twice more and then it still won't turn on and we've even tried to unplug in it and it still won't turn back on I put the button on lock when I was inside the menu because I was trying to turn it over to Aunt Antenna a inside of b for cable use

Thanks for the info, would you like me to make a phone call to assist you as I received phone call request from your side?

How much we at with money

Phone call assistance would cost additional $26 on top of this chat session cost

How much for each ?!

I'm not sure about it as I don't have access to account/ billing matters here

Please contact customer service at(###) ###-####for any billing query, when happy with the info then come back here to troubleshoot the problem

Thanks

TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 4 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Different expert here. It looks like Shahid had to step away. Do you still need help with the locked Mitsubishi?