TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having trouble setting up my set top box with my new…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble setting up my set top box with my new sony tv

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

It's a sony bravia 65"X930E

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, i've been using the sony remote for a couple of months now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

I've never set up my box with the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can switch over to that input and then begin using the cable remote, but i'd like to control my set-top box with the tv remote

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/24/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.