TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is no longer connected to channels (roku sling). When I…

Customer Question
It is no longer...

It is no longer connected to channels (roku sling). When I try to connect it only shows 3 options: Bable/ Satellite Box Cable from the wall Antenna

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Sling?

Cannot get beyond no channels. Have had this since I believe October 2017. Stopped being able to use a couple of weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No. It is working for the computers? Do you think it could be working for computers and not the TV? Why does the option to connect through the internet not even come up when trying to setup how TV is watched?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to who the TV expert?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.
I will try other actions before calling.