TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture goes dim after about one minute, LG Ultra HD about 3…

Customer Question
Picture goes dim after...

Picture goes dim after about one minute

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG Ultra HD about 3 or 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

My breaker went off yesterday but the TV was not on...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
3/23/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

When it goes dim,press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control is the menu ITSELF dim too?